- adtmdn reblogged this from ronisolomondds
- al10rnothing reblogged this from blackandgoldbike
- blackandgoldbike reblogged this from ronisolomondds
- powslayer likes this
- natethegreat1001 reblogged this from theworcesterwhirlwind
- theworcesterwhirlwind reblogged this from blackandgoldbike and added:
- pandacycles likes this
- ji7nsha likes this
- ji7nsha reblogged this from al10rnothing
- al10rnothing likes this
- bashaizawesome likes this
- subtilitas likes this
- totes said: love it!!
- totes likes this
- moped likes this
- ronisolomondds posted this
FINALLY FINISHED. U. Scanini Discotheque Crono
Ugh! I felt like I had this frame FOREVER. I bought it from Poland last year and I’ve pieced it together at a glacial pace. This was actually a pretty difficult build for me because what I had in mind wasn’t readily available. My first idea was build it with either Dura Ace 7400 or 7700, but I had a change of heart when I remembered that the Mavic 840 rear derailleur in my spare parts bin was compatible with Dura Ace 7400 shifters. That discovery totally sidetracked the build and sent me on a path to locate the 631 cranks and 862 front derailleur; the latter being the most difficult to source. Full build details here.
Yeah, it’s a bit garish and over the top, but I think it works well together. It handles nicely and feels great on the road, well worth the wait. I am pleased to announce this will also be my last vintage build for a long time, see my following post for details.